|Home > Member Blogs > CSL-Chat!|
CSL-Bailey» View Profile
» View Buddies
» View All Blog Posts
» Invite As Buddy
» Save Author as Favorite
Recent Posts» Fun St. Patrick's Day Food Ideas
» Super Bowl Snacks for the Whole Team!
» How To Post An Image In Your Blog
» All of Last Week's Workouts!
» My Workouts!
Archive» July 2008
» June 2008
» May 2008
» April 2008
» March 2008
» February 2008
Healthy Mother's Day Tipsposted @9:00am ET on May 9, 2013
Mother's Day is this Sunday! Whether you're celebrating your own mother, or you're the mother who is being celebrated, Diet.com says you should make this Mother's Day a healthy one!
Here are some fun ideas for making this Sunday a healthy day for everyone, including some recipes and handy tips!
Mother's Day Brunch Ideas
- This Diet.com video is chock-full of recipe ideas to make this Mother's Day brunch a special – and healthy – one: Low Calorie Brunch Recipes
- French Toast: Get out the griddle and try this fantastic french toast recipe. Top with plenty of fresh fruit or chunky applesauce.
- Vegetable Quiche Mini-Cups: Super fun mini-quiches - Mom will adore these!!
- Golden Apple Oatmeal: Warm juicy apples, cinnamon and nutmeg turn plain oatmeal into a sensational morning meal!
- Very Berry Pancakes: Sweet berries tucked into a favorite breakfast treat make a great weekend breakfast idea. Freeze leftovers for weekday breakfasts!
- Breakfast Burrito with Salsa: Fresh veggies, eggs, salsa and corn all wrapped in a warm tortilla is a tasty brunch or weekend breakfast idea!
- Our Registered Dietitian, Meghan Tiernan, dishes on her top tips for a healthy Mother's Day. Check our her healthy ideas here!
What are your plans this Sunday? Share your Mother's Day plans in the comments below!
Hot Topicsdiet, weight loss, fitness, motivation, abs, restaurants, health, calories, stress, challenge, gyms, support, goals, points, exercise, metabolism, food, recipe
Most Popular Searches
Most Popular Blogs» Longer, Leaner Thighs: 5 Best Exercises
» We Announce The Challenge WINNER!
» Best Vitamins Dieters Not Getting
» The Dangerous Escape Food Provides
» Janel Hits The Farmers Market
Highest Rated Blogs» The Top 10 Workout Songs for March 2015
» Enjoy the Benefits of Eating Local
» Buying & Preparing Lamb: The Basics
» The Road to Being Booty-ful
» Cooking With Quinoa: 10 Recipes!