- Diet Plans
- Weight Loss Community
Mother's Day is this Sunday! Whether you're celebrating your own mother, or you're the mother who is being celebrated, Diet.com says you should make this Mother's Day a healthy one!
Here are some fun ideas for making this Sunday a healthy day for everyone, including some recipes and handy tips!
Mother's Day Brunch Ideas
- This Diet.com video is chock-full of recipe ideas to make this Mother's Day brunch a special – and healthy – one: Low Calorie Brunch Recipes
- French Toast: Get out the griddle and try this fantastic french toast recipe. Top with plenty of fresh fruit or chunky applesauce.
- Vegetable Quiche Mini-Cups: Super fun mini-quiches - Mom will adore these!!
- Golden Apple Oatmeal: Warm juicy apples, cinnamon and nutmeg turn plain oatmeal into a sensational morning meal!
- Very Berry Pancakes: Sweet berries tucked into a favorite breakfast treat make a great weekend breakfast idea. Freeze leftovers for weekday breakfasts!
- Breakfast Burrito with Salsa: Fresh veggies, eggs, salsa and corn all wrapped in a warm tortilla is a tasty brunch or weekend breakfast idea!
- Our Registered Dietitian, Meghan Tiernan, dishes on her top tips for a healthy Mother's Day. Check our her healthy ideas here!
What are your plans this Sunday? Share your Mother's Day plans in the comments below!