Exercise list - my typical day..     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blessed5s

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: All I Can Say is...."WoW!" Reply with quote

You are all very inspiring and have given me more reasons to stop making excuses. There is ALWAYS a way to fit in exercising, if you really try. I guess it definitely depends on how bad you want it. Thanks for posting your daily exercise plans. I'm going to put a plan together right now! Smile
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great! And be sure to check out all of the fitness/exercise resources here on Diet.com -

We have hundreds of fitness videos, where you can learn new workout ideas from certified personal trainers and fitness experts.

We also have a Workout Builder and an Exercises section, where you can see video demonstrations of different exercise moves. It's a great way to learn how to build and design your own workouts! You'll even learn which exercises work which specific parts of your body, so you can begin to target muscles that you'd like to work on.

I hope you find them helpful! I know I do Smile

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com