Hungry Girl     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Hungry Girl Reply with quote

Has anyone heard of the hungry girl? She has a great web site with tons of food and diet tips, recipes, and food reviews. She makes over high-calorie recipes and makes them lower. She has swap out foods like eat this instead of that. Check out her web site, it's really great and has tons of helpful info. You can get her e-mail too with tips, she doesn't spam. Check her out and let me know what you think! Very Happy

http://www.hungry-girl.com/

XO
stown

Total Posts: 297

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll check it out!! Wink

"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another."
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1045

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I subscribe to her newsletter! It's pretty good. She's even coming out with a cookbook soon.

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
LSUsweetheart

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the Hungry Girl cookbook recently, and bought it for graduation presents for a few of my girl friends! I like it b/c it makes all my favorite foods- nachos, philly cheesesteaks, pizzas, etc.- more healthier! I highly recommend the book/website for anyone (not just girls)!
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love her recipes and food swaps. Her top ate lists are great too to give you ideas if your sick of eating the same thing. I always check out her site when I'm looking for something new to try. But some things I do not like. She raves about the shirataki tofu noodles and I couldn't stomach them, they taste ok it's just that they have a spongy consistency, that made me feel like I was eating a sponge and they smell funny!! Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing

XO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com