Pounds down, inches down...I'm not down!!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moogiex

Total Posts: 91

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Pounds down, inches down...I'm not down!! Reply with quote

Hey y'all, I'm down to 338 this morning, ten pounds down since my high of 348 about three weeks ago. I'm ecstatic!

Also, I lost an overall 5 inches of my fat parts this week including a whole inch off my waist. That brings the inches lost to 11.25.

I'm really starting to see the difference in my outline and the way my clothes fit. I almost went to by a new pair of jeans yesterday but I'm going to wait until I'm sure I'll need to go down a whole size.

Happy dancing time!!
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo!!!! That's great!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

XO
wanttodo

Total Posts: 205

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job!! ..Judy

rebaann

Total Posts: 192

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go!!!!!!! That's AWESOME. You go, girl!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com