Change to group board posting?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moogiex

Total Posts: 91

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Change to group board posting? Reply with quote

Hi all, I went to check the group board and was able to read the posts but was no longer able to reply. Does anybody know if they changed it so applicants can't post replies now?
svanjicki

Total Posts: 179

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking you had to be a member of the group to participate in it. Were you able to respond before? I don't think you're supposed to be able to because you can't participate in the chat unless you're a member

~Sara
Miarcran

Total Posts: 33

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the response I got from Bailey about posting on the callenge boards:
"Hey guys!
I'm glad to hear you're asking all these questions! YES YES YES participate!!! Motivational questions are for everyone - although you must be a teammate in order to win. Additionally, yes the team boards are open for both teammates AND candidates! It's a great way to get to know the teammates if you're interested in being voted onto a team!"
moogiex

Total Posts: 91

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I was able to post before, just not chat. I'm able to post in this board, just not the group board.
DL21Smith

Total Posts: 314

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure..I tried to post something on the other teams challenge page, but it wouldn't let me because I'm not a member.

Don't think you can. KNOW YOU CAN!
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1046

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys -
We were making some alterations to Group pages on Friday to ensure that groups set to Private were only accessible to those in that group. This inadvertently affected our Challenge teams (which are actually just 2 private "groups" in disguise. Ssshh!!!)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, because you are still be able to participate in the team message boards as candidates. This will be fixed today!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com