New to diet.com but not to dieting     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seoul_Fox

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: New to diet.com but not to dieting Reply with quote

I'm familiar to dieting; always been a chunky person, big, fat, chubby, stocky, etc. Whatever the label, I've been called a few times or more. My boyfriend is a big guy too; 6'3 and almost 400 lbs so it's not like there's ever not a chance to go without a meal. But I'm tired of being that fat girl. My dad's side of the family has all bigger women and though I'm not using it as an excuse, it's a contributing factor to all of this. I want to break the cycle. I want to lose 20 lbs, well, 30 lbs now that I"m over 180 again. I don't want to be perfect but I want to be in shape for a change and appreciate myself like I know others are.
ultralifeshop

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's imperative to watch what eat. Good food can help us to live healthier. A good and healthy diet when combined with physical activity ensures greater, effective, and healthy weight loss.

Angelica

UltraLifeShop
rexcrayola

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Here I go Again Reply with quote

Isn't there a song with that title?

Anyway - joined today and I'm always "ready" to do in the beginning. I liked this site because the meal plans were simple and things that I already like to eat and keep on hand.

My biggest problem is staying motivated. Any tips on motivation would be helpful.
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1040

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joining an online community is a great step towards keeping yourself motivated!! Checking in with us here in the Boards (or via the Member Blogs) are great ways to stay focused on your goals.

Check out some of the Weight Loss Success Stories (under the Weight Loss Community tab up there ^^ in the top navigation) for some serious inspiration!!

What are your favorite go-to meals currently? Definitely check out the Recipes here on Diet.com as well! So many great meal ideas there Smile

I look forward to hearing more from you soon!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com