Weight watchers and weighdown workshop     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wanttodo

Total Posts: 205

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Weight watchers and weighdown workshop Reply with quote

I have done both of these. Weight watchers worked because I was held accountable, well untill I got down to 180. I have the fear factor when I get down to 185-180. When I got below 190 I stopped losing and started gaining. The leader was puzzeled but did not have time to sit down with me to find out why I and others who lost 20% changed and started gaining after they lost so much weight Sad
Weighdown workshop did really work Smile There was accountability and I carried the information for years after it ended. It is based on Christianity. It is based on turning to God rather than food for comfort. She says guilt is from God. Fear did not stop me. I guess I just trusted God. I gained weight twice from hypothryoidism. The church no longer carried the program. They now have an in home program.I am doing the program again. I listen to the tapes and watch the videos. I would recommend this for Christians.

Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried weight watchers, for six months I followed it and weighed and measured all of my food, I didn't have much success with it. I did learn how to eat healthier and I can eyeball food and know how big a serving it is. So I am glad for that. I have heard of the weighdown workshop and that people have success with that but have never tried it. Good luck with the program and thanks for the info! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

XO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com