has anyone tried a diet patch?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flora_mv88

Total Posts: 21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: has anyone tried a diet patch? Reply with quote

i bought a one month treatment of "hollywood patch" which supposely makes you lose 2 sizes and 5 kilos in 10 days.. has anyone tried something similar?

DL21Smith

Total Posts: 314

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm..I've never heard of it. I would much rather do it the natural way though Smile

Don't think you can. KNOW YOU CAN!
Miss.J

Total Posts: 25

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I go to google it, what did they tell you were the ingredients and how it is supposed to work?
flora_mv88

Total Posts: 21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ingredients are glicoalcoholic extracs of fucus, green tea, and you have to apply a patch in the morning before 10am, and remove it in 48 hours and replace with a new one. Embarassed

Last edited by flora_mv88 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Tilly47

Total Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: has anyone tried a diet patch? Reply with quote

flora_mv88 wrote:
i bought a one month treatment of "hollywood patch" which supposely makes you lose 2 sizes and 5 kilos in 10 days.. has anyone tried something similar?
I would be interested to know if it works for you, does the patch contain some sort of appetite surpressent? its sounds to good to be true, but would be interesting to see if it works Surprised

Tilly

Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This patch sounds phoney, Let us know if it works O.K
Best Wishes!!!
edan

Total Posts: 57

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont understand how these kind of patches are supposed to work. i'd rather do it the regular way though even if they do work.
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't work. I think most things like that are scams. All of these products say you have to diet and exercise while using so why not just do it that way instead of putting yucky things into your body that could cause harm. Sad

XO
ShannonKristine

Total Posts: 225

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent years avoiding the things that would have worked because I was so busy chasing down that next best thing that was going to just take the weight off.

Losing weight is hard. If it wasnt hard everyone would be thin. Just remember that.

Good luck with your patch but I think you should not get your hopes up too high, and remember even if you use the patch you still need to eat right and exercise.
wanttodo

Total Posts: 205

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Patch Reply with quote

I tried it 10 years ago... did not work... think about it. Be careful, do not become addicted. You have so much help here!!

GL-bert

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Patches might work Reply with quote

Patches might work if you use them appropriately

I think might work good, since the glycol and the green tea are excellent fat absorbent, but the fact is that if you are willing to use diet patches, it is correct to observe a proper food regime or low fat diet, you wont see any results if do not modify your alimentary habits, I did this using a tea made of a mix of different organic component such as green tea, rhodophyta algae, cassia acutifolia, malva verticellata, folium senae, and delile.

The tea itís nice to the taste, but some of its effects are a little bit extremes, it may cause diarrhea, excessive sweating and urinating, slight headaches and anxiety, Iíve lost 35 pounds in 60 day of treatment using this tea and an appropriate diet regime. A friend of mine used patches and she experienced similar effects due to the chemical reactions of the glycol and the green tea, she lost 16 pounds in 4 weeks.

Patches are a good option only if they are used in combination of an appropriate balanced food regime and a bit of exercise.

Good luck
Richtips

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Hollywood Patch Reply with quote

Well Guys, all I can say is until I got the patch nothing had helped. I have a thyroid problem. Actually I took radio active iod which burned my thyroid up. That was over 10 years ago, and you're right there's no way that today I would have went to such extremes.
But about three months ago I got the patch. You can go to the Amazon reviews and find the exact date that I attached the patch to my skin.
Listen, even before the patch I was working out EVERY DAY, but it wasn't until I attached the Patch that the weight began to shed. My eating habits aren't that bad. And I made sure to keep eating the same way. So as of three days ago I ran out of patches. I found a five box deal on you tube, and right now I'm deciding if I want to get five more boxes. I never felt any gitters. I felt normal throughout the whole process. All I can say is...it sure won't hurt to re-order and give it another run, because during this time period I'm HAPPY to say that I'm smaller, and feeling great! But EXERCISE is a MUST. Swimming changed my life. Oh yeah...with Yoga and Walking!!
Richtips

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Patch Reply with quote

Well, what happened was I got wind of the Green Coffee Bean pills, and I blew the patch and started taking the pills.

And yes, I have lost some weight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com