Hey I just started eating healthier.     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Eating Healthy - Member Tips and Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Hey I just started eating healthier. Reply with quote

Hey guys I have been trying to lose weight by dieting. First of all, I googled how much calories you burn standing up and it said roughly 50 an hour. I stand all day at work with some moving around at a factory, making Nissan seat backs. That's roughly 400+ calories burned.

On top of that I drink about 4-5 bottles of water a day, no juice, no pop, nothing but water.

Secondly, for breakfast, at 11 I eat one packet of oatmeal, with either blue berries or raspberries in it. Then a few hours later, around 3 I eat some fruits and or veggies. Then at 630 I consider it my dinner becuz its my half hour break at work, I usually have two sandwhichs on aunt Millie's 35 calorie bread with lite diet mayo and healthy cut either chicken or turkey, weighed out to 1 oz of each sand which, and a banana, then around 930 I have more fruits and veggies, then when I get home at midnight I have a small salad with Italian dressing.

How am I doing? Am I starving myself ? The scale at work use to say I was 277 now it says 270

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Eating Healthy - Member Tips and Advice Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com