Interested in losing 1/2 of your weight with me?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angela B

Total Posts: 24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k8enmatt wrote:
Congrat's to you guys on your losses! Great job!!! I'm in nearly the same boat, trying to break through 260 this week. It may not happen since I've come down with a terrible earache which makes exercising hard, but I'm at least sticking to the diet so maybe I'll see some success.

Its stinks that you are not feeling well. Even though you may not feel up to exercising, it is really good that you are doing well with eating! I'm sure you'll be successful - let us know!

Angela B

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: my monday weigh in Reply with quote

leahpr4 wrote:
I will start with I am sorry I havent let you know about my weight loss its been a weird last few weeks but today I rejoice for I have lost 2 more pounds.... If I lose two more next week I will be at the 270's which will be great. it has been slow but sometims life has other plans. I hope everyone is doing great , lets keep up the work.

Congrats on the 2 pound loss! That is great! My new way of looking at weight is by sticks of butter...imagine 8 sticks of butter on your (pick your trouble spot)! It's a lot!

Keep going and you will reach your goals...270s are coming your way in a week or so!

Angela B

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: YES! Reply with quote

I lost another 4.5 pounds this past week! All this hard work just may eventually pay off!!

I am still so excited and motivated, but I really hope that within the next month, I can actually NOTICE that I am losing weight - even if I notice it in my clothing. That should keep me going strong for a while, because selfishly, I REALLY WANT TO BE ABLE TO GO SHOPPING AND FEEL/LOOK CUTE IN WHAT I BUY!!!

WE CAN DO THIS! (I should so be a cheerleader - rah-rah!!!)

leahpr4

Total Posts: 17

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go on that 4.5 pounds gone. Keep up the good work even if at times it doesnt feel like good .
Angela B

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got off the scale, and am happy to report that I lost another 3 pounds! I am so excited!

So, today I weigh 255 pounds. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks, I can say goodbye to the 250's forever!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

Angela B

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week I so didn't post, as it was another 1/2 pound weight loss.

But this week - YAY! I lost 5 more pounds! Finally, I am under 250 pounds, hopefully forver! (I weighed 249.5 this morning).

Hopefully next week will be successful as well, even with Thanksgiving. I am learning how to eat better, but something different that I am doing this time around is eating more like a "normal" person - still indulging once in a while, not like a "dieter" - restricting everything. This has seemed to help with weight loss, cravings, and will power (I CAN have the stuff - just in moderation vs. I CANNOT have the stuff - it is evil & off limits).

I hope everyone else out there who is trying to lose a lot of weight is sticking in there - WE CAN DO THIS!

Angela B

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week, with Thanksgiving, I kind of let myself go part of the week and ended up gaining 3.5 pounds. But, I jumped back on the healthy living train on Monday after my weigh in and successfully lost the weight I should have plus the weight I should have Thanksgiving week. After just weighing myself, I am down to 245.5 pounds! I am so excited!

I finally had to buy new clothes. Well, I bought new pants as they were all so lose that I had to pin them to keep them from falling off:) Now if only I could see in the mirror that I am getting smaller - but I suppose this will come in time.

This next month should go well, hopefully. My goal by the end of December is to be under 240, and I am well on track. We shall see! I'd love to set a different December goal if I reach my first one!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I would love to see other people's progress - weigh in if you'd like!

sslunickoo

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Im new Reply with quote

Im new here and I would like to have be succesfull like you Angela B...but I have all my half of weight before myself. I hop that I will do it....will be updating on my weight Smile...Now Im 233 but was 218..hope to weight that again.....have all great holidays Very Happy
Angela B

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really quite disgusted with myself...I was well on my way to a healthy weight - and actually managed to break my goal of 240 pounds by the end of December (got to 237), only to sadly find myself on a self-destructing path of eatting way to much once again. So, here I am, weighing about 273. Yuck. I gained so much weight back - but I really really need to lose it.

My plan is a little different with this attempt. My plan is to force myself to be active with my family - we purchased kayaks for this reason. I really need to do this with someone, and hopefully my husband will join me on my efforts this time and not encourage me (indirectly, of course) to sabatoge my dream of reaching and maintaining a healthy weight/lifestyle.

Who's in? I obviously need support, as I'm sure many others of you do as well. I am starting tomorrow (Sunday) and will do a weekly weigh-in on Tuesday mornings. Feel free to join me - together we CAN do this! Very Happy

Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Angela, I'm so glad you came back and with a new plan to get your family involved. Kayaking sounds fun! I'm in with you! I'm here to support you and help you in any way you need. Let me know how your first day goes. I know you can do this!! Laughing

XO
ollieseh

Total Posts: 264

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angela, I'm with you!!! I started at the beginning of April and have lost 30 lbs so far. I have another 100 lbs to lose so I would like the support too!!! Hoping to hear lots more from you!!!Skini-Mini is a great motivator too!!!We can do it!!!!!

Patty -
"Seeds of discouragement cannot grow in a grateful heart."
MangoPrincess

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: I want to join!! Reply with quote

Hey I'm new to the site is it to late for me to join in your journy to lose half of you? I need to lose half of me to which is totaly crazy!!But it must be done!! currently it is what it is but doesnt always have to be that way *Smile* Very Happy I have about 133 pounds to lose I have lost 10 pounds over the months but now I'm more motivated and ready for change Very Happy well I hope all is well with you Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com