Where are all the doubtful dieters?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shill53

Total Posts: 45

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Where are all the doubtful dieters? Reply with quote

So where are you all, you doubtful dieters? Surely I can't be the only one.
Did you all doubt so much that you gave up, or did you work on strategies that put this phase behind you?
big_old_becky

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Where are all the doubtful dieters? Reply with quote

shill53 wrote:
Did you all doubt so much that you gave up, or did you work on strategies that put this phase behind you?

I'm a "doubter" too. I just started and I don't even know where to start. If you need someone to talk to let me know. Smile
big_old_becky

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Where are all the doubtful dieters? Reply with quote

shill53 wrote:

I'm a "doubter" too. I just started and I don't even know where to start. If you need someone to talk to let me know. Smile
nenatries

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Where are all the doubtful dieters? Reply with quote

big_old_becky wrote:
shill53 wrote:

I'm here, like "big_old_becky"I too am new,tring to around this site.
shill53

Total Posts: 45

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: patterns change Reply with quote

Well I think I have found out what happened to all those doubtful dieters nenatries and big old becky.
I tried every diet under the sun apart from the grapefruit diet, and the only reason I didn't try that is that I am not supposed to eat grapefruit Sad
Oh yes, I didn't go for the cabbage soup diet either, mainly cos I didn't want my house to smell of cabbage for weeks at a time Laughing
Anyway, I worked away at the strategies for a doubtful dieter and retook the personality test yesterday, Now I am a people pleaser Shocked
So keep working away at the strategies and I will meet you on another board. Good luck and take care
SierraSunShyn

Total Posts: 101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Everyone....

I recognize all of your names.... glad to see you are all speaking out. I think anyone who says they are not a doubtful dieter...well... there is a little bit of that in all of us. The key is to communicate amongst ourselves to keep us on track.

The lifestyle change that we are undergoing is dramatic considering most of us have followed our former patterns for many many years. We all can do it with the right support.

Good luck everyone, and you all know where to find me so drop a note and say hello. Hope to connect with you all soon.

Cheers
SierraSunShyn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com