Something weird just happened...     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tracynudd

Total Posts: 51

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Something weird just happened... Reply with quote

This morning I woke up, grumpy, tired and general pretty low. I could not get myself motivated into exercising so I made myself a cup of coffee and sat myself down in front of my computer to drown in my depression.
Now I wanted to find out about a new album realised this week so I went onto my music website, found the Ray Quinn album and started to listen, mainly to decide if to buy or not. This is when the weird thing happened, it made me smile, it made me bop about and before the first track had finished I was up putting on my gym gear and getting on the treadmill. My black mood completely gone. Moral of this story. If you are feeling blue put on your fav artist and enjoy.
Thank you Ray for making my day and I will be purchasing your album
Tracy

honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tracy, I am a great believer in music therapy. Smile It is great for lifting your mood. I have been downloading heaps of good music over the past week, well what I like anyway. LOL

Have fun. I am not sure who Ray Quinn is so am off to see if I can listen to some of his music. Smile

Take care,
Jennylee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com