The surprise incentive     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tracynudd

Total Posts: 51

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: The surprise incentive Reply with quote

My husband has come up with a rather good incentive to keep me motivated. Next year is our 15th Wedding Anniversary and we have been talking on and of about somewhere “nice to go”. Well this weekend he came up with the idea of “seeing California”. We done this when we were first married on a coach tour of all things, but we did enjoy the likes of San Francisco and LA. Even thou we have visited LA twice we never did get to see the beaches. So this is what we are going to do next March. It will have to be slightly different this time (no drinking until all hours) because we will be taking our 5 year old as well, but we hope to do Las Vegas (because is it so mad, I love it). Anaheim (Disney of course), San Diego (Seaworld) and finishing up in Santa Monica. Now of course to go to all these glamorous places I at least need to try and look half decent so my motivation is now so high I hardly sat down all day yesterday (which the garden appreciated). I also have a terrible phobia of flying, one of my best flights was after I had lost a lot of weight before my son was born so I hope that it will help a little with that too (but I think therapy would be a better answer) LOL
So any hints about places to visit would be highly appreciated along with your excellent diet tips because I am in this for the long haul with a grand prize at the end.
Tracy

Bird77

Total Posts: 827

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cool incentive to keep going! Also, I think that's a great way to celebrate 15 years of marriage--sounds like you have a bit of a romantic guy there. You'll have a great time together Very Happy

In these days, a man who says a thing cannot be done is quite apt to be interrupted by some idiot doing it.
- Elbert Hubbard
honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like so much fun.

I would love to do something special for our 21st Anniversary this year but don't think it will be as grand as that.

Keep up your good work.

Jennylee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com