Won a psychic slimming reading!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debsarooni

Total Posts: 21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Won a psychic slimming reading! Reply with quote

Okay this is gonna sound weird but Im very into hollistic therapies and spirituality as is my mum, and there was an article in one of the mags we get about this psychic women who can help you slim. Mum wrote in about me and her and imagine my suprise yesterday. I got a phone call. She wants to give me a free reading and the mag wants to do an article with me in it.

Now I know losing weight will take hard work and I myself need to do it. Im not sure what to expect if anything from this person and will continue on with my efforts dieting that I have started but hey any help is welcome yeah!!!!!!

My reading is next thursday so will let you know what she says.

Deb x

Don\'t Panic!
honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations. I hope that it can be of some benefit, and as has been said, it can't hurt.

Take care,
Jennylee

debsarooni

Total Posts: 21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Im not entirly sure what to make of this. The lady said she was speaking with my spirit guides and they were going to remove all the depression and negative thoughts preventing my weight loss.

She got some things right like she told me I was a small baby - I was 5lb. She nailed how I was feeling at the moment and mentioned my issues with my skin not being very clear. She said I need to go back to ww as I had some success there. Now she couldn't of known that as it was not in the letter and I haven't said anything.

Anyway I have to call back again in about 2 weeks and meditate on removing all fears of mortality from my soul. Apparently the root cause for my fat is when I was a baby either in this life or a previous one I was very small and not feeding well to begin with. So everyone around me's worry inprinted on me and made me scared to be thin as I associated it with death. Not sure but hey any celestrial help my guides and angels want to give me I am very grateful Smile

Don\'t Panic!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com