calories per day     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Eating Healthy - Member Tips and Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsgoddess

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: calories per day Reply with quote

Hey.. I have a silly question.. I have been going through a real emotional time and it has been extremely hard on my stomach. Couldn't eat for a few days... now I have started eating a little again, but haven't been able to hold down much... realized the other day that I have not had more than 250-300 cal/day for almost a week now. I take a multivitamin. And am having some counceling to help with the other issues... in the meantime.. how long can I let this go on before I start to worry about my physical health? I am overweight (220lbs and 5'9")so I have some fat stores to hold me over... but it is not that I won't eat... I just don't feel like it and when I do I can't eat much or it just comes right back up.... *sigh*
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1041

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mrsgoddess,
It sounds like you really need to speak with your doctor. Diet.com is not able to diagnose medical problems over the Internet.

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
yazbey

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Oh no! Reply with quote

Wow have you seen your physician. There must be a valid reason for your changed appetite and your inability to hold food down. Did you lose any pounds? Perhaps now you can regulate the amount of calories you intake per day. Like 1500 per day or so. 300 calores is gonna cause you to lose nutrition in your body not just fat.
mrsgoddess

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have lost about 10lbs in one week. I am doing better... closer to 500-600 cal/day now... so appetite is returning... going slow (I hate throwing up)... if there is not more improvement soon I will be making that drs appt.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Eating Healthy - Member Tips and Advice Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com