Alcohol Drinks????     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eriksnet

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Alcohol Drinks???? Reply with quote

My friends want me to go out for drinks tonight. I already stopped drinking any beer and my favorite long islands. I'm not an alcoholic, but I do occasionally go out in the past to hang with friends.

If I'm on a quest to loose 40 pounds, what do you all recommend for me to drink?

What is the safest drink that won't damage my diet?

Very Happy
koley83

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything light colored is low in calories, like vodka and diet coke is good.
Fit-n-Fat

Total Posts: 76

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: What to drink? Reply with quote

My ssugestion is, drink sparkling water with a twist of lemon. No calories and you will feel wonderful in the morning. If your friends are real, they will support you and understand, if they make fun of you or push you, they are not your friends, find new ones!
psychoratzilla

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Alcohol Drinks Reply with quote

Hi I am a bartender. Your basic liquors rum, vodka, gin ,whiskey and scotch are 65 calories an ounce. That is if your bartender doesn't over pour. You can always get one of these mixed with diet coke or water. My favoite is Bacardi Limon with diet coke and lemon. watch out for any schnapps ex. peach schnapps- they can be 165 cal. an oz. IMHO drinking is a bad idea as far as weight loss goes . I know it scews me up. You could order bottled water, or a diet drink. Cranberry juice is high in calories I believe it is about 120 calories in 8 oz. You may want to order a drink (low in calories of course) and also ask for a glass of water. That way you will take your time on drinking a drink. Good luck!!! Did you know a white russian has abot 600 calories in it!!!! psycho-sharona
inga

Total Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, unfortunately carbonated drinks and any alkoholic drinks have a huge impact on your diet. I love a glass of wine with my dinner, but that has about 150 kcal. The flip side is that you can make a big difference in your diet by leaving out any carb drinks such as sodas and juices, as well as alkoholic drinks. If you just change from those to water you will loose a significant amount of weight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com