I need a basic diet and exercise plan.     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diana127

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: I need a basic diet and exercise plan. Reply with quote

Hi, I'm brand new here. I'm Diana and I'm 25 years old. I want to lose about 40-50lbs. I used to be really thin, but I rapidly gained weight when my grandma died in 2003. Not sure why, but I was taking care of her a lot, and then I had all this free time. I think that was the reason.

Anyway, I joined a gym last march and I feel better than I have, but the weight isn't coming off. I think I have toned up a bit, but I want the numbers to go down first.

I'm just looking for a basic diet and exercise plan. Can someone either link me to some good info or tell me what's been working for you? Thank you so much, Diana.
karen1123

Total Posts: 815

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Diana!

Portion control and cardio exercise (aerobics, kick boxing, taebo . . . anything that increases your heart rate) . . . a support group helps too and that's what this place is for . . . lots of great advice and tips . . .

Keep coming back . . . Smile

Karen

Don\'t go out of your weigh to please anyone but yourself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com