HELP!! GETTING MARRIED IN FEB     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KIMLOTT

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: HELP!! GETTING MARRIED IN FEB Reply with quote

Shocked I NEED HELP!! BAD!!! I HAVE LOST 10 LBS IN THE LAST YR 1/2...BUT NOW ME AND MY BF DECIDED TO GET MARRIED IN FEB!!!! I AM AT 150 LBS AND WANT TO LOSE 30!!! I DONT REALLY HAVE TIME TO EXCERCISE WITH MY CRAZY WORK SCHEDULE AND THE BAD HEAT HERE AND RAISING A VERY ACTIVE 3 YR OLD . HELP!!!!
redmanswife

Total Posts: 52

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your active 3 tr old is a key to getting exercise do stuff with your child which will keep you moving, play in the park, have races with him/her, play "soccer" your kid will think you are the most fun mom in the world and you will get exercise. You make a point to spend quality time with your child anyway make it active quality time.

~*~*~Yolanda~*~*~
Jazzie04

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so what you have like 7months and three weeks - roughly. Heaps of time - providing you stick to a new lifestyle change - not diet, how long would that last?... and then you might go back to old eating habbits. You'll want to make it easy for yourself to succeed in making good food choices. For breakfast it's easy to grab some fruit or a bowl of healthy cereal, for lunch you can prepare yourself a great salad sandwich the night before or salad or anything really (grab a healthy eating resipe book if you want variety). For dinner the same thing goes, become aware of calories and how much you should be consuming per day. Myself, for something simple, I'll have WILD rice and some tuna. Dinner doesn't have to be big - breakfast should be larger. And throughout your day it's good to snack on fruit - to get your metabolism going it's better to have 6 small meals rather than 2 or 3 big ones. Make sure you're having lots of water too.

My parents do this together they make their lunch for work the next day, in the morning they eat something to boost their energy like oats or something. They're fairly fit, they don't get that much exercise but you know whatever you can get is good. If you're willing you could invest in a treadmill where you could watch TV and keep and eye on your kid and have a fan if it's too hot. Or you know you're sure to be able to spare 20-30 minutes a day for a brisk walk and when you get used to tht - you could start running instead. Once you get into that sorta daily habbit you'll get more energy and lose weight. Keeping yourself away from temptation - perhaps by busying yourself - is the key. Many people find they soon crave sweet fruit instead of lollies.

Well good luck!
backer

Total Posts: 476

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Kim,
Congrats on your engagment.Im sure you are very excited and I wish you well in trimming for your special day.
I dont have time to exercise is a very common statment here.if so I have to ask what is more important than your health.A resonable time to take care of yourself should be a priority not an afterthought.One hour a week will help,its not ideal but it will help.if you spent One hour watching tv last week you have time to exercise.having a 3 year old certainly is demanding and im sure takes up time but this is a reason to look after you health,not a reason not to.At the least you and the kid can chase each other with a soccer ball for a bit,good for you fun for them.
Find a bit of time for yourself ,you deserve it.I dont mean to be harsh,well in a sence I do,Im not a bad guy Smile i just want you to be the healthiest bride ever.

I have counted to infinity twice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com