Mon 5/1 - missing your mini goal     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
staceyf

Total Posts: 47

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Mon 5/1 - missing your mini goal Reply with quote

I have an internet friend who is losing weight with me. We started at about the same weight. She was really hoping she had hit her mini goal of 10 lbs for today's weigh-in but she gained 1 lb. I know just how she feels. The great news is despite that, she went to her gym, drank her water and is back on track. I can't believe I'm so smart yet so stupid. For years, if I screwed up, I'd just quit. 2 weeks ago when I did what my friend did and gained 4 lbs for that week, I went back to it and lost what I had regained. I'm now on track. Who knew. Just make a mistake, get over it and start anew. What a concept! Can anyone else relate?

"You can light a candle or curse the darkness."
baby-angel

Total Posts: 162

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME Embarassed
I can gain, and get so dicouraged, I end up thinking I'm destined to be fat....then I think, there's plenty of over weight folk out there who are happy the way they are, and they are just fine.
But that's not me.I'm not happy this way, so I'm going to build a bridge and get over it Laughing
And it may take time, maybe a little longer than I envisioned, BUT, as they say "god loved a tryer" and that I am Laughing
Penny Very Happy

If we alway\'s do what we alway\'s did, we will alway\'s get what we alway\'s got

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com