Quaker Q-Smart Bars - POST A FOOD REVIEW     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeri48

Total Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Quaker Q-Smart Bars - POST A FOOD REVIEW Reply with quote

Anyone else tried these? I've tried the cranberry flavor, now the Peanut Butter Choc. Chip one and they are very good and satisfy an urge for chocolate at an afordable way! I think they're quite tasty and much lower than other "bars" out there. I've compared box label after box label.

1 bar (Peanut/choc. flavor) has 120 calories, 6 grams fat (2 saturated, 0 trans), 0 cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 9 total carbs (2 dietary fiber, 1 sugars, 4 sugar alcohols), and 10 grams protein! Makes a good energy burn before working out that also gives you a good "sweet and chocolate" snack.

RATE IT FROM ONE TO FIVE STARS (added by admin)
bradydmb

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Q-Smart Bars Reply with quote

I've had both varieties. I find the bars to be a little too crisp and not as chewy as I like. They tend to be "dry." But they are the perfect calorie amount for a mid-afternoon snack or after dinner dessert. Balance bars have also released a 100-calorie bar in 3 flavors, about 6 carbs each. These are good for people with a major sweet-tooth!

Q-Smart: 3 out of 5
Balance bars: 4 out of 5

--Liz
bradydmb

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Q-Smart Bars Reply with quote

I've had both varieties. I find the bars to be a little too crisp and not as chewy as I like. They tend to be "dry." But they are the perfect calorie amount for a mid-afternoon snack or after dinner dessert. Balance bars have also released a 100-calorie bar in 3 flavors, about 6 carbs each. These are good for people with a major sweet-tooth!

Q-Smart: 3 out of 5
Balance bars: 4 out of 5

--Liz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com