oh no...     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bingbingbomb

Total Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: oh no... Reply with quote

i cant believe I did this! I got so sad earlier today that my brother had ordered pizza I had 2 slices Sad I blotted it of course. Before that I had a salad for lunch and rye bread for breakfast Sad I dont know I shouldnt had left my emotions get the better of me.
I cant even remember the last time I had pizza which makes it all the worse that I broke that streak. Should I skip breakfast and go to the gym tomorrow?
mackadoodle

Total Posts: 1342

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bingbingbomb
First of all relax! There's nothing wrong with having pizza once-in-a-while. Even if you hadn't blotted it...or if you'd had more than 2 peices....You can't gain weight from overindulging on occassion!! Its when we overeat frequently that we get into trouble.

And no, skipping breakfast is not a good idea. What's done is done. Its best just to start the day fresh...with a healthy eating plan...beginning with a healthy balanced breakfast.

That being said...its also likely that you found the pizza hard to resist because you're diet may be too strict or too limited? Do you really only eat 3 times per day? Is this really everything you had that day?:

Breakfast - rye bread
Lunch - Salad
Dinner - pizza

I'm guessing the total calories for the day was extremely low...unless you had huge servings of these items...or lots of hi-cal ingredients in your salad.

Have you looked at your meal plans? RDShauna can help you determine what your caloric intake should be...and help you adjust your meal plans to your personal tastes...and teach you how to divide your daily calories into several (at least 5) small balanced meals/snacks. This will keep your energy up, you tastebuds satiated, and you metabolism revved up.

Best wishes for a fit & healthy new year.
bingbingbomb

Total Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks so much for the advice Smile It was really helpfull. Yes I suppose I should have some snacks between-meals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Under 25 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com