grrrrrrrrrrr     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denisey143

Total Posts: 56

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: grrrrrrrrrrr Reply with quote

Well guys I just weighed in and I stood the same in weight from last week. I did so good this week that I was kind of upset that I didn't drop even a lb. I am expecting my "pms friend" tomorrow and I know that's the reason why the scale didn't drop, but it is sooooo frustrating during this time. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Evil or Very Mad Hopefully next week I will have better results.

~~No turning back~~ If you fall off one day, hop right back on! *Thinner days are ahead* We can do this! Smile
lilbabygirlsamsmom

Total Posts: 115

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang in there! I feel the same way you do. So I just try to stay calm until the next week. My only problem is my "friend" comes to visit either 3x's a month or doesn't show up for a month at all. So planning for the cravings I get is crazy! Also I don't know about you but I usually gain 6lbs the first two days and by the third its back to normal!

Its really good that you don't get discouraged. At first I did, but then I just figured out it all works out in the end.
4runner

Total Posts: 17

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if you actually gained weight? How do you keep motivated?
I always endulge in Cool Whip, chocolates (now on sale), chips etc.
I feel heavy, sluggish and really getting fatter every day...serious.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com