Last 20... It's a pain!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarryV

Total Posts: 7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Last 20... It's a pain! Reply with quote

I have about 20 pounds left to go in my journey to reach 135... and it's killing me. I've been going up and down lately... so its more like "last 20 pounds give or take". It's so frustrating to be so close and yet so far away. Anyone have any tips for dropping those last stubborn pounds?
Spike99

Total Posts: 201

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To help eliminate those last 10-20 lbs, suggest doing some "exercise blasting". Many experts call this HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). For this physical exercise, simply do "short time of extreme exercise". For example, super fast sprint 30 Meters (100 feet), then walk back to starting line, then "blast again". Do this repeated blasting and short rest, then repeat again - instead of doing "usual" long distance jogging task. Blasting works because it pushes the body and cardio outside its normal comfort state. If into vehicles, vision "blowing the carbon out of the engine". LOL!!! Blasting (or HIIT - its formal name) does blow the extra fat off the body as well. But.... Remember to perform slower long distance jogging the next day - to give your "blasting muscles" a rest. Always alternate slower and "blasting" exercise tasks every other day.

Hope this helps...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Under 25 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com