reverse psychology     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tracey wood

Total Posts: 20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: reverse psychology Reply with quote

Exclamation so i think i am going to use some reverse psychology on myself...it appears that i am unable or unwilling to stay off the scale and meet that goal so i am going to oversaturate myself with it!! sort of like violence on tv...see so much of it that none of it means anything (which is awful but a reality) Sad ...i am going to do that with the scale! I am going to step on every scale i see, no matter what time of day, what i am wearing and if i have eaten or not eaten...if i completely oversaturate myself perhaps it will take on less of a meaning to me because waiting until one day a week is totally stressing me out! i get to that day and feel like i am going to have a panic attack thinking about the numbers so much and putting so much value on them...so not getting on it isn't working...i will let you know how the over saturation idea works!!!
otherwise, the day is good, i got up early and did my yoga for weight loss dvd and began the morning with a good sweat!!!
SLIMTRIM127

Total Posts: 1194

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRACEY, YOU ARE SO FUNNY, Laughing I KNOW YOU ARE SERIOUS, BUT GIRL! YOU ARE GOING TO BURN YOURSELF OUT WITH OVER SATURATING YOURSELF AND STEPPING ON EVERY SCALE YOU SEE. IF YOU THINK YOU WERE GOING CRAZY WAITING FOR ONCE A WEEK, WATCH OUT WHEN YOU GO THROUGH ALL THE SCALES YOU SEE. SLOW DOWN, AND TRY CUTTING DOWN SLOWLY OFF THE SCALE IF IT IS LIKE GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL. START OUT WEIGHING YOURSELF ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURSDAY. THEN AFTER YOU HAVE MASTERED THOSE THREE DAYS, TAKE AWAY ONE AND CHOOSE ONLY TWO DAYS. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET SOME SELF CONTROL AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THE SCALE. THE WEIGHT WILL COME OFF WITH ALL YOUR HARD WORK. KEEP THE FAITH Very Happy

SLIM Very Happy

Very Happy THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS FAITH EXPRESSING ITSELF

THROUGH LOVE. GALATIANS 5:6 Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com