(W/ Pictures) I want to lose 50-58lbs. Want a buddy anyone?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!
Goto page 1, 2  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MeganMcD

Total Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: (W/ Pictures) I want to lose 50-58lbs. Want a buddy anyone? Reply with quote

I am from Ontario, Canada. I am a 27 year old, married, mother of 4. I need to lose 50-58lbs. I'd like to get a buddy or two or three or four here.

Hugs from,
Megan
Contact me:
megron@hotmail.com

Last edited by MeganMcD on Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
CrystalIsbell

Total Posts: 11

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Want a buddy anyone? Reply with quote

Sure welcome aboard. I want to lose 50 pounds myself. I like so many others out there have motivation problems. For me the eavnings are the worst. If you need some moral suport just let me know. Very Happy
SLIMTRIM127

Total Posts: 1194

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL! WELCOME MEGAN, GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD AND I WOULD BE GLAD TO SUPPORT YOU AND BE YOUR BUDDY. THERE IS SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS GREAT SITE. SO! YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT SITE. I WANT TO LOOSE A LITTLE MORE THAN 50PDS, BUT IF I LOOSE 50PDS, THEN IT WILL BE ALMOST HOME STRETCH FOR ME. I NEED TO LOOSE ABOUT 78PDS. BUT! I THINK I AM AT A PLEATEAU AND NEED TO PUMP IT UP A LITTLE TO WAKE THE BODY UP AND GET MYSELF GOING AGAIN. BUT! LOOK AROUND AND JOIN IN ON ALL THE POST BOARDS, BECAUSE THEIR ARE SO MANY TIPS AND IDEALS HIDEN ALL OVER THE SITE. YOU JUST GOT TO SEARCH, READ AND JOIN IN. Very Happy

SLIM Very Happy

Very Happy MAY THE LORD SMILE ON YOU. NUMBER 6:25 Razz
camphikefish

Total Posts: 519

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will find lots of support here!

Soon to be slender Sara!

MeganMcD

Total Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(photo's removed - they took up too much room)

CSL-Kate
sobelolly

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Want to lose 25 pounds Reply with quote

Megan: I can understand how you feel. Your pictures are very similar to my own! I'm 28 in a relationship for almost 4 years (getting married next month) and when I met my fiance I weighed about 115 pounds..now I am easly 150 and NOT losing any! It can be done though, I know that and that's what keeps me going!

Good luck and I'd love to chat!

Take care, Lolly
pschaef

Total Posts: 114

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Megan, I am also from Ontario, Canada. I need to lose 45-50lbs and am having the worst time sticking to anything. I am 24 and have lived with my boyfriend for over 6 years now. I know that ring will be coming eventually and I don't want to look like this for my wedding, (let alone, any other time). Overall my eating habits have improved, but of course, aren't perfect. My biggest fault, is I need to get off my butt and workout.
I would love to chat if you are looking for a buddy. What part of Ontario are you from?

Pam
Dashwood, ON. Canada
beanie175

Total Posts: 26

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Megan! I'm from Ontario, Canada too! Ajax, to be precise. I want to lose 45-50 pounds and get back into my "skinny" clothes, although they're probably all out of style by now. Actually, it's been so long, they may just be back in style. Lol.

I'm new here too. Just started on Monday and so far so good!! I really like a lot of the tools they offer here to make weight loss as easy as possible, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Hope we can chat soon!

Julie
bcsipes

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: I want to loose weight really bad!!! Reply with quote

Does anybody know how to loose it fast and for free??? Confused
mackadoodle

Total Posts: 1342

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bcsipes
"fast & free" huh? Laughing

"Fast" weightloss is not a good idea at all.
Mad First of all, there in NO healthy way to lose weight rapidly and...
Surprised When we lose too quickly, we usually gain it back just as quickly and...
Shocked When we lose fast, its NOT just fat that we lose...and really, what else do we want to lose besides fat?

"Free" - Well, you do now have a free membership...which gives you access to the meal & exercize tracker...and most of the message boards, for a great support system, with other members who all help each other stay on track.!

But if you decide to upgrade to a premium membership...you will also have access to all the boards, including the Doctor's and Dietician's boards, PLUS great strategies for your personality type...great meal plans...and one-on-one diet/exercise coaching from the site's doctor, Dr. Diet and the dietician, RD Shauna. Plus a chance to win the 2006 Weightloss Challenge.

Either way, welcome. I hope you like it here as much as I do. Here's to a Fit & Fabulous 2006!
flybabylou

Total Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Free Reply with quote

I have a premium membership and I love it. If I take the money I used to spend on Tim Horton's, fast food lunches, dinners out this program is more than free I'm making money.

Holding on

Lou
flybabylou

Total Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Free Reply with quote

I have a premium membership and I love it. If I take the money I used to spend on Tim Horton's, fast food lunches, dinners out this program is more than free I'm making money.

Holding on

Lou
SLIMTRIM127

Total Posts: 1194

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME LOU, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT BENEFIT FROM ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON SOME FAST FOOD RESTURANTS FOR THE KIDS AND ME, WHEN I WAS PIGGING OUT AND EATING UNHEALTHY. IT GIVE'S ME SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT AND I MIGHT JUST SAVE AND BE A PREM TOO. ALTHOUGH ! I AM DOING FINE AND LOSING SLOWLY BUT SURELY Laughing THANKS Very Happy

PLEASE ENJOY YOUR MEMBERSHIP, STAY FOCUS AND POSITIVE!

SLIM Very Happy

Very Happy MAY GOD BLESS SMILE ON YOU. NUMBER 6:25 Razz
rmanley5

Total Posts: 394

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I think you all have convinced me that a premium membership may be cost effective. Now I just need to sign up. Is it really so much better than the free membership?

lilbabygirlsamsmom

Total Posts: 115

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rmanley5 wrote:
Ok I think you all have convinced me that a premium membership may be cost effective. Now I just need to sign up. Is it really so much better than the free membership?

For me I can say a premium membership IS better. I lost 25 lbs here with my buddies and boards and gave myself a premium 6 mo membership as a reward. Now I look back and think how much easier it would have been for me, personally if I had done it to start with. All the questions I had before, about this or that are now right at my fingertips. I am more motivated and have more tips and alternatives than ever. If I feel more like one part of my personality profile is dominant today than yesterday I have the straegies right before me to head any problems off at the path. CSL-Kate said I would love it and that is an understatement! It is the best gift I could ever give myself. Now, this is my own personal opinion and everybody is different but I don't think you would regret it. Maybe if you aren't sure you could try a 1-month membership to start with. I picked the 6-mo because #1 it was cost effective and #2 that gives me until the end of summer to slowly and safely lose to within my goal weight. Whatever you decide we are all still here and these boards and challenges are fantastic so you'll never go it alone no matter what! Good Luck Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com