New stay-at-home mom     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenmike54

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: New stay-at-home mom Reply with quote

Hi. I am 33 and have 3 children ages 11, 4, and 1. After the birth of my last child I became a stay-at-home mom. I could use some support buddies...some other women... mothers like me. Thanks.
rrobins123

Total Posts: 7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
I am not a stay at home mom, but I am a mom just the same.
I can relate to your thinking that you would have more time to do the whole exercise thing, but I look at it as trying your best at what you can accomplish with what you do have. Endurance and stamina is what we all are loking for here. Also a whole lot of support.
Keep up the good work and I hope to hear from you on your progress.
Mrs. A

Total Posts: 33

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a stay at home mom and i know how it is. It would seem like there's plenty of time in a day, but somehow it's so easy to waste time and make excuses about exercise and eating. And to top it off, staying home has its very boring moments and you can have this awful lethargy. But I notice when I get out and do something physical, my energy comes back. Hang in and if you'd like, look me up!

Mrs. A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com