It's time - trip to Hawii soon - 100 or more     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brenalee

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: It's time - trip to Hawii soon - 100 or more Reply with quote

Hi there from Brenda. I am brand new to the world of computers, (well to the Internet at least) so I'm not sure of what I'm doing right now. But I do know that I need some motivation to get me started and keep me going on my weight loss goal. I have a long way to go. My son is just home from Iraq and he is getting married in Hawii in February, so I would like to lose 20 or 30 lbs. before then. I get so down on myself when I'm trying to diet; and, therefore, I have gotten way out of control. I am the heaviest I have ever been. Need lots of support. There's just got to be more to life than what I'm experiencing right now!
motivate

Total Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brenda! Welcome to the world of computers and congrats on your son's upcoming marriage. You may be new to computers but you've found a great site that can really help you lose weight. What did you think about your diet personality results?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 50 to 100 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com