"WALK SLIM" by Leslie Sansone, anyone??     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karen1123

Total Posts: 815

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: "WALK SLIM" by Leslie Sansone, anyone?? Reply with quote

Just curious if anyone has tried Leslie Sansone's "Walk Slim"? It is her latest and I think you can only get it from her website. She gaurantees results after only 10 walks.
I noticed that her 5 mile walk has dropped in price too.

Karen

Don\'t go out of your weigh to please anyone but yourself.

steffeysue

Total Posts: 1553

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karen,

I looked at the slim quick stuff. . . .I am thinking that it might be very similar to the stuff that's already available. I have had two different DVD series that she has done that were 1 mile, 2 and 3 mile and 4 mile. They were very similar but for the pace. I think that the 5 mile will serve you just fine. --You might be able to check it out on collage.com, though. I haven't looked there,yet.

The miracle is not that I finished the race, it is that I had the courage to start. --John Bingham and Steffeysue
NonnieTo2

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Slim Walk is her best series yet. I like it much, much more than the new 5 mile walk, which I found to be a lot less challenging than her 4 mile workouts. Miles 1, 2, and 4 in Slim Walk have short intervals of jogging in them. Mile 3 is a fast paced 3 miles with no intervals and no walking boosters (handweights, belts, bands, etc). As a testimonial, I started using SlimWalk one month ago and have dropped 22 pounds in the past 4 weeks. Very Happy
steffeysue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad you have to buy the whole thing. . . .I think I will wait until I can buy them separately!

The miracle is not that I finished the race, it is that I had the courage to start. --John Bingham and Steffeysue
karen1123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to differ . . . her 4 mile seems slow after doing the 5 mile today . . . I had a hard time staying in the grove of the beat with the movements being so much faster. Talk about kickin' it up a notch!!

Karen

steffeysue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, Karen, I have to admit, I agree with you! LOL I find it challenging, myself.

dianecar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: slim walk - walk slim lol Reply with quote

not sure which one it is called, Nonnie that sounds great 22 lbs, I'm trying to find the website or the tape so i can purchase it I can;t find it do you have the website. Thanks Diane
steffeysue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.lesliesansone.com

mamamiah

Total Posts: 153

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: my 2 Cents.... Reply with quote

Hi Karen - my name is NIKI and I'm addicted to Leslie Sansone!!! How silly does that sound......just got my Walk Slim and I find that they are a LOT faster than the WATP 1, 2 & 3, or the 4 or the 5.......boosted walking is actually jogging for 3 minute intervals! They don't use weights, just arm movements, but it is quicker I think! I also go the Abs and the upper and lower - and they are GOOD workouts for me......some I still can't quite do which means that I need to work on it.

I think you'll definitely find them a challenge - now I go back to some of my first ones, where I was sweating up a storm, and go ???? It's great to feel the progress isn't it.

GOOD LUCK on ya! Happy wallking......

THE JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP!
karen1123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Karen . . . I have a problem . . . I can't STOP WALKING with Leslie!! NOPE it's not a problem . . . Smile

There is no way I could ever go back to the 3 mile . . . it'd be too easy!!

Karen

grammie2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: walk slim Reply with quote

NonnieTo2 wrote:
I think the Slim Walk is her best series yet. I like it much, much more than the new 5 mile walk, which I found to be a lot less challenging than her 4 mile workouts. Miles 1, 2, and 4 in Slim Walk have short intervals of jogging in them. Mile 3 is a fast paced 3 miles with no intervals and no walking boosters (handweights, belts, bands, etc). As a testimonial, I started using SlimWalk one month ago and have dropped 22 pounds in the past 4 weeks. Very Happy

I too am a Leslie fan. Did you adjust your diet much doing the Walk Slim series?
buffycj

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Paging NonnieTo2 re Walk Slim Reply with quote

How often did you do the Walk Slim per week and which ones to lose 22 lbs in 4 weeks. You must have been really watching your eating also because I have never found Walking tapes to cause much weight loss. Did you do them every day for 4 weeks and which ones. I too like Leslie but find the loss of weight with her tapes is not too fast. Certainly not 22 lbs in 4 weeks.
sweetaddict

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - I would also like to know which tapes you used to lose 22lbs. I am a Leslie fan too and got in awesome shape using the 3 mile walk two yrs ago. my arms and back looked awesome. As you might notice I'm speaking in the past tense because I've let myself go and need to start back up. This is a nice site glad I found it! Very Happy
dar24@god

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Leslie Sansone Reply with quote

Wow! I love her Walk Slim. I have not been on it for 10 days but I am excited about the fact that I know I have lost Very Happy inches. I used to walk four miles a day and that really really helped. This I can do away from the freezing ass cold weather we have and the music gets me pumped. I really want to try the 1 mile jog that is in the 2 DVD set I got. I do love the walking and she is a real motivator. Good luck in your endeavor. I have much to loose, at least I think so, and I do like to walk. Good luck with your endeavor.
patiwink

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: "WALK SLIM" by Leslie Sansone, anyone?? Reply with quote

karen1123 wrote:
Just curious if anyone has tried Leslie Sansone's "Walk Slim"? It is her latest and I think you can only get it from her website. She gaurantees results after only 10 walks.
I noticed that her 5 mile walk has dropped in price too.

Karen
My daughter and I bought some of these workouts at Walmart for $9.99

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com