I am in Need of Prayers because I am haveing Major Health is     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It
View previous topic :: View next topic  
channing28105

Total Posts: 12

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: I am in Need of Prayers because I am haveing Major Health is Reply with quote

Prayer Requests

1.I am in need of prayers because I am having problems with vomiting Every single Night
2. I am in need of prayers because I am not feeling good because I am morbidly Obese and I have a Very Severe Case of GERD (Also Known as Heartburn or ACID Reflux)
3. I am in need of prayers because my stomach moves up into my Chest During Vomiting because it moves up in my chest and hurts me and I have been crying over this
4. I am in need of prayers because god does not Care about me to help me with getting the issue about my stomach moving up into my chest fixed.
5. I am in need of prayers because I could use a Support Friend/Pen Pal that Can answer Questions I have about GERD(Heartburn or ACID Reflux) And can also answer short letters with questions like for example:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?
3. What type of music do you like?

If you can pray for me and be a support friend/pen pal please message me and ask me for my email address

Channing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com