Points?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakoda10

Total Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 am    Post subject: Points? Reply with quote

what is up with the point system they have going on in here? Whats the point of the 'points'? Confused
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1043

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Welcome to Diet.com!! It's great to have you here Very Happy

These "crazy points" are a fun way for you to earn status just by doing the things you love around the site!

If you head to http://www.diet.com/points you can see all of the activities that will earn you Diet.com points.

Have fun, rack 'em up, and watch your status rise!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
phatfriend22

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: the points Reply with quote

i am glad that someone asked the question about the points because i was wondering that myself. i was wondering do i win some kind of prize when i reach a certain amount or something. even though i didn't know the point of them i have fun trying to accumulate as many as possible. But now im glad i know that that really is the point; to have fun.

FABULOUS AND LOVIN IT!!!
kushy

Total Posts: 20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My main focus point is dietcontrol and hope here all will be have the same focus.
RX15LA

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Points? Reply with quote

nakoda10 wrote:
what is up with the point system they have going on in here? Whats the point of the 'points'? Confused

I was glad you asked about the points because I was wondering the same. So they are just for fun? I thought I'd get a t-shirt or something Smile
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1043

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are just for fun! But it's also a great motivator to use lots of the different helpful site tools on Diet.com. There are tons of weight loss resources to help you with your goals!

What are some of your goals RX? Look forward to hearing from you again soon!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com