I NEED BUTT HELP     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mariejane123

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: I NEED BUTT HELP Reply with quote

my butt is blahh. It's not lifted like i want it to be. a lot of the videos i tried using just makes it even bigger and weird-not lifted. and to make things 10 times worse, my butt isnt even. one is smaller and its embarrasing. i also have muscular legs which makes it even more unnattractive..help! i need a LIFTED more attractive butt! and i need a way to get them even -_-
hello sunshine

Total Posts: 14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there. I suggest you consult professional help for this concern. I would have suggested to do some squats but I am not an expert in workout aspect so professional trainers will be a great help I guess.
bryanf101

Total Posts: 11

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: I NEED BUTT HELP Reply with quote

mariejane123 wrote:
my butt is blahh. It's not lifted like i want it to be. a lot of the videos i tried using just makes it even bigger and weird-not lifted. and to make things 10 times worse, my butt isnt even. one is smaller and its embarrasing. i also have muscular legs which makes it even more unnattractive..help! i need a LIFTED more attractive butt! and i need a way to get them even -_-

Im sure deadlift and squat will help to shape your lower body.
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a ton of Lower Body Exercises and Workouts in our Fitness Videos!

Here's a great one:

http://www.diet.com/videos/play/lift-your-booty-with-bridges-pilates-sequence

Browse them all here:

http://www.diet.com/fitness/videos/lower-body-exercises

Good luck!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
bryanf101

Total Posts: 11

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing the videos!! Smile

I enjoyed watching them Wink
CherryPaulson

Total Posts: 13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: I NEED BUTT HELP Reply with quote

mariejane123 wrote:

You need to work on the lower back to hold it up. Try back extensions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com