Meal Plan     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZ31

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Meal Plan Reply with quote

I am having some problems navigating the site. All of the meals suggested seem to be restaurant or frozen options. I do not eat out very much and although I do frequently eat frozen meals for lunch while I'm at work, I prefer to make something for breakfast and dinner my family can eat as well. Plus, I would rather limit the processed foods and eat whole, organic foods as much as possible. Is there any simple way to adjust my program settings so that the meals that appear are not all restaurant/frozen options?
DietitianConsult
Site Admin

Total Posts: 1989

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Meal Plans Reply with quote

Hi!

Having any better luck with the meal plan? Once you have chosen what type of eater you are, you are then provided with a daily meal plan which you can find in the "Core" meal plan section. These meal plans promote a well balanced diet with appropriate calories to promote weight loss. While there are some suggestions that are processed, there is also a guideline for calories to consume at each of these meals. Utilizing this info can help you stay on track on days you eat differently from the meal plan. Make sure you read your food label, pay attention to serving size and calories per serving to keep you within your calories for that meal.

You can also check out the "Flex" meal plan that provides several different options to choose for that day and includes recipes. You can always modify ingredients to suit your needs. While I don't think there's a way to adjust the types of foods offered in the meal plan, you can always email me with questions to provide you with suggestions that will better suit your needs.

First things first, check out all the tabs under the eating section to get some other ideas that are geared towards your eating personality. If you still have questions, I am available all the time to answer any other questions you might have.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Meghan

Meghan McCarron,MS,RD,LDN

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com