Combining core meal plan with flex meal plan     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michr6

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Combining core meal plan with flex meal plan Reply with quote

I am new to the program. I would like to combine my core meal plan with the flex meal plan - uing the core plan Mon - Thurs and the flex plan Sat and Sun. I have been trying to set up my weekly meal plan/shopping list list way, but have not been successful. Is there a way to do this? Thank you.
DietitianConsult
Site Admin

Total Posts: 1989

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I apologize for the delay, I'm not sure how I missed your post! I want to help you out as much as I can. If you wouldn't mind, could you expand on where you are having difficulties with this? This way, I can direct my answer in the way that will benefit you the most and keep you on track with weekly meal plans and grocery lists!

I look forward to helping you!

Meghan

Meghan McCarron,MS,RD,LDN
marinarmalik

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: meal tracker and meal plans Reply with quote

On the same note. Is there a way to submit "core meal plan" to the meal tracker? or I have to do that manualy. Thanks. MM

DietitianConsult wrote:
Hi!

I apologize for the delay, I'm not sure how I missed your post! I want to help you out as much as I can. If you wouldn't mind, could you expand on where you are having difficulties with this? This way, I can direct my answer in the way that will benefit you the most and keep you on track with weekly meal plans and grocery lists!

I look forward to helping you!

Meghan

Marina M
DietitianConsult
Site Admin

Total Posts: 1989

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: meal tracker and meal plans Reply with quote

Hi!

How has it been going? As far as I know, I think you have to manually enter any foods or meals you take from the core meal plan and enter them individually into the meal tracker. The nice part is that the core meal plan gives you calorie levels without having to look further into it so you already have that information at your disposal. If you have any other questions regarding the meal tracker, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care!
Meghan

Meghan McCarron,MS,RD,LDN

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com