Meal Planner and tracker     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aisling7

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Meal Planner and tracker Reply with quote

Is there a way to transmit the meal planner info. to the tracker? I just started and am not sure of all the breakdown of calories/fat/ carb/ protein for some of the meals and wasn't sure if there was an easier way to track then to look up each item.

Also, wanted to suggest an idea. I love the meal planner, but found there were just a couple of meals that it would be nice to recieve an option to change. I know you can go to the alternate meal link and make a whole new schedule, but it would be nice just to change 1 meal when needed.

Thanks,
Alexis
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Alexis,
You must have read our minds because both of your requests are in our plans for a future meal tracker and our future premium program!

In our upcoming meal tracker, you'll be able to pull right from the premium meal plans to track food intake.

And in the future premium meal plans, you'll be able to substitute individual meal components easily!

Keep your ears tuned in to watch for updates about the launch of both new features!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think! Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com