60-65 pounds to lose...breaking it down     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
svanjicki

Total Posts: 179

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: 60-65 pounds to lose...breaking it down Reply with quote

At one point last year, I came soooo close to falling into the 25-50 pounds to lose, but here I am again. It can be overwhelming to think that I have that much weight to lose, but breaking it down into chunks really helps! I'm wanting to lose 5-6 pounds a week, and my first weightloss goal is to lose 10 pounds by my birthday, Feb. 16. It's been a week and I've lost 2.4 pounds...so far, so good! Does anybody else have a short-term goal they want to meet?

~Sara
DL21Smith

Total Posts: 314

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to lose about 60 lbs. to get to my goal. My first short term goal is to lose 15 lbs. by March 17! That gives my 2 months!

Don't think you can. KNOW YOU CAN!
stown

Total Posts: 297

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Mini Goals Reply with quote

It can be quite overwhelming to look at the total weight we want to lose. The mini-goals will help and just take it one day at a time. You will make it!! I know you can do it Sara! Smile

*Sandy**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 50 to 100 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com