30 Lbs to go-----just starting--- how will it take?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unchubby

Total Posts: 21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: 30 Lbs to go-----just starting--- how will it take? Reply with quote

I am starting off with my weightloss journey now for the long haul! How long will it take?
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1041

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there and welcome to Diet.com!

Good for you for making this first step - you are already on the right path! A healthy rate of weight loss is about 1-2 lbs/week (despite what you may have seen on The Biggest Loser), so you can expect 30 lbs to take about 3.5 months. Longer if you don't push yourself, less if you really push yourself!!!

To get started, check out our meal tracker (found under TOOLS up there ^^ in the top navigation), our Workout Builder (also under TOOLS), our healthy recipes and our awesome fitness videos. You should also make your way over to our Blogs (find it under CONNECT ^^) and post a blog! Our members find a tremendous amount of community support by blogging about their weight loss journey - successes and struggles!

Good luck and please let us know if you have any questions about anything!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
Unchubby

Total Posts: 21

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: THANKS Reply with quote

I think that is manageable! Thanks for your advice!
- Unchubby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com