New Diet Book needs pre-publication reviews ASAP     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renorose@aol.com

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: New Diet Book needs pre-publication reviews ASAP Reply with quote

Hi. I'm new to diet.com

I'm an author with a new diet and cookbook. I am seeking expert reviews on the manuscript.

The book is based on historical information about nutrition and people using it tend to lose a sensible 1-2 pounds per week.

If you would like to read and review the diet, please send me an email ASAP at Renorose@aol.com. Please let me know about your professional experience in the weight-loss and diet field as well.

Reviews may be used in the published version of the book and reviewers may be asked to contribute to the foreword of the book.

Thanks in advance! I look forward to hearing from you

Please email me directly if interested to the address above.

K. Reno
stown

Total Posts: 297

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: New Book Reply with quote

Can you provide us with updates? How is everything coming along with the new book?
**Sandy**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com