Summer weight loss!!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
melissalin

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Summer weight loss!! Reply with quote

Help-How do you lose weight/excersize when EVERYDAY is like 106 degrees?at midnight it's 90!!I am REALLY out of energy to even get up the motivation to clean my house,we have no a/c.I am getting really depressed as I think my bipolar meds might be helping me gain weight too!! No joke-I have 40 lbs to lose!!I just feel like a miserable sweaty pig!!YES i live in (too sunny) California. I would like to try to lose weight the old fashion way as I have no $ for gimmicks,pills etc. Have been on unemployment for 7 months(another reason for depression).Any advise or new friends out there? I refuse TO GIVE UP!!THANKS!!
melissalin

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I JUST WALKED 6 MILES w/ my boyfriend!!!I told him wouldn't that be nice if that 1 walk would do away w/ my tummy!!lol!! In much better spirits today!! Probably wasn't the smartest thing doing it in the heat,I felt like I could pass out and/or cry a couple times! Well,we ran out of gas ,so it was a nesesaty (sp?)we walked to the store!!i am beat red!! DON'T WORRY-the kids are w/ their dad today!!I WOULD NOT subject them to that. But I do feel like that was a great accomplishment!! Feel proud of myself!! Wink I wonder how many calaries that burned and if I could EVER do it again!!WHEW!!Also I ate a salad for dinner last night!!I know I need to keep up the good work,but maybe I'll stick to a shorter walk next time lol!! Also-we drank LOTS of gatorade-is that ok?Thanks for ANY reply!!
PennyShine

Total Posts: 98

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on the walking! And the salad!

I do a lot of walking when traveling on the west coast. I got caught in the heat wave. Did the walking anyway. Not a set routine, just go walk from point A to point B instead of taking public transportation.

So what if I get sweaty. Look around - there are almost always people sweating!

So what if I get a bit stinky. Smell around - there are almost always people who could improve their personal hygiene.

I know I will feel better if I walk. I can always shower later.

One of my tricks to get getting salad in is to wrap my burgers in leaf lettuce. My burgers, my fish...easy way when traveling.

Keep to it! Drink your water!!!

In for a "Penny", out for a pound!
djmelissa03

Total Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: my name is melissa lin. Reply with quote

my name is melissa lin too spelled same way as yours.
djmelissa03

Total Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: i have bipolar too. Reply with quote

i have bipolar too and schizophrenic. wierd lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com