Back after a long break.     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Back after a long break. Reply with quote

I have not been on the site for a long, long time. I have been watching what I eat all the time but have only managed to lose about 10 pounds.

Over the past 4 months or so, since the beginning of October, I have been in sheer agony with my knee. I need two knee replacements, the right one actually sticks out at a 45 degree angle, because of this simply to stand on it is excrutiating. Hence being in the amount of pain I have and am still in I haven't been able to go to the gym or do much exercise other than the walking I do all day while at work.

I have been to my GP and had x-rays done now to see whether I can afford to have the replacement done with my private health cover or whether I will have to go on the public waiting list which is about 2 years or so. Sad I just cry far to much at the moment because of the pain so I need something to be done.

I am still trying to lose weight and with my eldest daughter getting married in 7 months I need to lose as much as is possible for me to lose.

I hope everyone else has been doing well with their weight loss challenges.

Take care,
Jennylee

Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi, Very Happy

I haven't been on here for a long time either.
I'm sorry to hear that your knees are giving you so much trouble, it is so hard to lose weight when you have an injury. I pray that you will have the courage to go on and fight the good fight and win the battle!!
My thoughts are with you!

Very Happy Why Weight
Renee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com