Buddy application request     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigboyrunning

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Buddy application request Reply with quote

Hey Guys and gals,

i am looking for a serious buddy, one that can get online or can email and check back with me, someone who does not have too mnay and can commit and is serious about helping themselves and others (namely me)

I am a 31 year old male who is looking to roughly lose about 65 pounds right now. I currently weigh about 315, looking to get to 250 (current goal is to get under the 300 pound mark)

I have lots to offer, but realize that I do need help. Maybe you are that person. let me know and maybe we can get together to set something up. Let's make a small commitment (maybe for a month and see how it goes)

Have a blessed day!
Gregbug

Total Posts: 14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Seems we have a similar goal Reply with quote

I am trying to lose a total of 70 .lbs. I would like to reach my goal by the end of the year. I have been counting calories for a month and I am down 10 so far. It appears we have a lot in common. I coach 9-10 year old baseball, but will probably be moving down to 7-8 year olds next year to work with my younger son who is currently in t-ball.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 50 to 100 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com