Unable to reorder Workout Builder exercises     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SvelteMe

Total Posts: 302

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Unable to reorder Workout Builder exercises Reply with quote

I just created a new playlist in Workout Builder, but need to reorder some of the exercises (didn't realize the "X" was to delete the exercise until it was too late... I thought it was to specify the number of sets as opposed to repetitions) and discovered that the arrows to the left that look and act like they should allow me to reorder the exercises in my list don't work. Every time I move anything, it just snaps back into its original place. Am I misunderstanding how it is supposed to work or is it not working?

BTW, love the exercises and the videos. They load and play very smoothly!

Mindle

CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey SvelteMe! Thank you for your feedback. You are right that the arrows are meant to allow you to rearrange the exercises.

Checking it out myself right now, it works for me. I am using Firefox 2.0 - what browser are you using? Let me know, and I'll pass this right along to the Tech Team.

Thanks again!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh I take that back - you're saying that after you have saved it, you are unable to rearrange it?

Got it - I'll go see if this is something that the Techs can maneuver. If not, it may be that if you want to re-arrange your saved workout, then you'd want to create a new one with the new order. I'll get back to you!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
rwldrn
Site Admin

Total Posts: 49

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the valuable input.

I'll be personally looking into this immediately. I may have some questions for you directly, so please check your private messages throughout the day. Thanks again!

Rick

Diet.com Development Team
SvelteMe

Total Posts: 302

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I wasn't able to move anything either before or after I saved it. And I am using Firefox 3.03.

Mindle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think! Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com