Fitness Instructional Cards     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SvelteMe

Total Posts: 302

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Fitness Instructional Cards Reply with quote

Say, I was just trying to access the fitness instructional cards and none of those links will open. I had clicked on the Fitness Strategies of the Diet Program drop-down. The links I was trying to access were on the side navbar under My Fitness Plan. I could see "javascript:openNewWindow(" at the bottom of the window, but it wasn't pointing to any files.

Both weekly plans in the same navbar work fine.

Mindle

CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1043

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Svelte!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - I'm passing it along to our Tech Team right now!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
SvelteMe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that particular link still doesn't work, but I found another way to access those pages. If you add the premium member module, it's on there.

Mindle

CSL-Bailey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Svelte, I'm checking out the issue you described and it seems to be working fine for me.

You're referring to the "Workout Demos" on the left nav under "Fitness Cards," correct? (If you're trying to click ON "Fitness Cards," you can't - it's "Workout Demos" you want to click on.)

When I click on each one, they open up on the right side of the screen.

If it isn't working for you, can you let me know what browser you're using?

Thank you!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
SvelteMe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Close, but that's not the links I'm talking about. Just above the "Fitness Cards" and "Workout Demos" are links for "Upper Body," "Core," and "Lower Body." They are obviously supposed to open something (blue text like the other links) and information bar at the bottom of the page has the beginnings of some javascript code, but does not give a file location for the script to point to. The links above (Weekly Plans I and II) do the same thing, but point to a file location and formatting information (height, width, resizability...) in the information bar. Since the pages are accessible elsewhere, it looks like a really easy fix, just adding the information to the javascript code.

And I'm using the most recent version of Firefox, but I checked and it doesn't work on Explorer either. Explorer just gives an Error on Page.

Mindle

CSL-Bailey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhhh I seeee, said the blind man!!

Smile

Ok, you're right - this should be a quick fix.

Sorry for the delay!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think! Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com