Hello everyone.. I'm Becky     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bek72481

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Hello everyone.. I'm Becky Reply with quote

Hi people,
I am 23 and needing to lose about 100 lbs. I am 245 lbs and only 5 feet tall. I am wanting to join the Navy and hopefully make a career with it. I have battled with my weight most of my childhood.. I have lost weight (up to 50 lbs.) but, I gain it back cause, of some reason or another. Now, I am going through a divorce and trying to start over again. This time I am getting it done!
LL135222

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hi Becky -

I myself am new to the site and I love it here! I am sure you will too! As long as we stick together we can make it happen. Some people think that support can only come from the people that are walking around you in your everyday life. I have gotten some of my best support online from people I have never met. When we all get to our goal - and we will - we could have a skinny reunion and meet! It sounds like you WANT to lose weight and to me that is the first step! Again, welcome. Take Care, Cori
catlady

Total Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Becky! welcome! im 23 also & wanting to lose 70-100lb, so we have that in common Smile

can you join the navy overweight? because i guarantee you that the military training will whip you into shape SO fast you wont know what hit you!! Very Happy thats one thing i always loved about the military (im a military brat) !! they have a no nonsense attitude about things & really its all about the physical activity. maybe all you need to do is go sign up 100lb or not!! (unless they have weight restrictions im not aware of?)

good luck! Very Happy
wildpups

Total Posts: 6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Hey Becky Reply with quote

Name is Eva and I am right behind you all the way. I am also trying my best to lost this weight so I can join the military. Hope we can chat or even talk or mail or do all 3 to stay in contact. I am also need to lose about 50 pound's to go into the military. Anyway hope we can help each other out and stay in contact with each other. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 50 to 100 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com