Zumba     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
litelight

Total Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Zumba Reply with quote

I'm ready to try zumba, and want to purchase some dvds; but don't really know which is the best instructor. Any recommendations. Don't want Beto (reviews didn't sound too good for that instructor).
Heff-A-Lump

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Zumba Ready Reply with quote

Hey! I'm ready to try Zumba too! I found a bunch of centers that offer the classes. It's only $7 to drop in as opposed to the $60 to buy the DVDs. Check out Zumba's website. : ) Good luck and let me know what you think!!
DL21Smith

Total Posts: 314

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined a local gym yesterday and they offer yumba classes! I'm so excited to try it out!

Don't think you can. KNOW YOU CAN!
SlowlySexy

Total Posts: 34

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I am SO wanting to try Zumba! I found out that my local YMCA, which is right on my street, offers Zumba classes (it just costs quite a bit to join), and my friend's dad's church offers them - for free! I'd just have to travel a bit further - to a neighboring town, but once or twice a week wouldn't be that bad. I REALLY like the looks of this workout...and have already started downloading the music featured on the DVDs...it really makes me wanna MOVE!

As for Beto, I saw a couple of demo vids on YouTube and other sites...he's not just an instructor - he's the creator of Zumba...and he's VERY hot, haha! I don't know about his teaching abilities, but he's very easy on the EYES, lol! =oP

~April

"There can be no end to my success if I remember that determination, not destiny, makes all the difference in life. In all matters of consequence never never never give up!"
hello sunshine

Total Posts: 14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. I am a new fan of zumba but for starters I just load any youtube video on the internet and I find it awesome! If you're lucky you will also find some very informative videos for starters like me. Hope I have helped.
Terra Harriett

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had my 3rd Zumba session yesterday and It is really fun. It is only consist of the basic steps so no problem for the non-dancers.
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a blast!!! I haven't tried Zumba yet... it's good to know that even non-dancers can enjoy it!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com