Has anyone tried Vida or MyfitnessPal?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
torimartin

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:02 am    Post subject: Has anyone tried Vida or MyfitnessPal? Reply with quote

Hello,

Has anyone on here used a health coaching service like Vida or tracker like MyFitnessPal to get in shape?
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1097

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't used those, but I do use the Diet.com fitness videos and exercise demos to build my own workout ideas! There are so many workouts available here that there's no excuse for my fitness routine to become stale Wink

http://www.diet.com/fitness/videos/fitness
http://www.diet.com/exercises/

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
CindyKate

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: MFP and Vida Reply with quote

I got a lot of friends who are freak when it comes to their weight so I almost always hear a lot of programs about weight loss when we have our chitchat and MFP and Vida were no different. Most of my friends have recommended me to use MFP. I have seen the program but I still wasn't able to try it myself. Vida on the other hand is a bit interesting. They have this personal coach that communicates with you through your mobile and I think it's a pretty clever idea. I am leaning towards this program for now. We'll see once I get started.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com