hi i'm new :-)     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iambatgirl

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: hi i'm new :-) Reply with quote

Hi there,

Looking for any advice out there to get me down to my goal weight.

Currently 170 and wanting to get back to 135!!

I will do this and any support/encouragement would be greatly appreciated Very Happy

X
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1046

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there batgirl!

I love your username Wink

Good for you for coming to Diet.com and looking for ways to improve your health and reach your goal weight! You've come to a great place for tons of tools and resources to help you lose weight and gain support!

Check out our 1000+ healthy recipes, hundreds of fitness videos, over 100 exercise demos, expert articles and member blogs. I encourage you to start your own blog here on Diet.com, where you can fill us in on your day to day diet struggles and successes, and we can offer you our encouragement, accountability and tips!

Here on Diet.com we like to encourage you to set mini-goals, so I'd recommend you break your overall weight loss goals down into smaller increments, and then give yourself a specific time frame to meet those increment goals. It will help keep you on track and help you stay motivated, as you hit each goal! Don't forget to reward yourself with something special for every mini-goal you meet!

Read this blog for more tips about goal-setting and rewards:

http://www.diet.com/dietblogs/read_blog.php?title=How+To+Make+Weight+Loss+More+Rewarding&blid=6881

I can't wait to hear more from you - Check back in with us soon!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com