Genetix Program???? Heard of it?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenari

Total Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Genetix Program???? Heard of it? Reply with quote

I am new here, but joined today after doing a great deal of searching on the web for some help. Along my journey I found a couple of things about this Genetix Program. After emailing them they said they have been in business for 5 years and even told me that if I wanted to join the program I could have the doctor contact my family doctor to give license numbers ect... Well it sounds good and their methods are "Behavior Modification" Has anyone else heard of this or used them????

Kari

flexuous

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: genetix program Reply with quote

Yeah,

I know 3 people who are currently doing the program and they have lost some SERIOUS weight. I'm actually thinking about joining myself tomorrow.

I called and talked to one of there counselors on the phone. She was very very nice and patient and explained everything without rushing or switching me over to someone else.
jb720

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Genetix Program Reply with quote

I've SERIOUSLY lost 45 lbs on this program so far in 2 mths. I just wanted to let you know if you're still reading this, that I am 100% serious. This program works!
miskryie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 am    Post subject: It's been 5 years Reply with quote

I wonder how any of you found the program after 5 years time? Did you get what you wanted out of it? Would you still recommend it to others? I'm very interested!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com