gluten free diet     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hshields

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: gluten free diet Reply with quote

It seems that the 1500 calorie gluten free diet on this website just repeats after two weeks . is this what happens or will there be more meal combinations that I can look forward to? I'm already tired of these meals and I've only been on the diet three weeks. I need some variety with the meals if I'm going to be successful with losing weight. Any ideas? Thanks!
DietitianConsult
Site Admin

Total Posts: 1989

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The gluten free menu contains 4 weeks of meal options for you to follow. So you should be getting more variety in your meals, let me know if that doesn't start happening and I'll try and see what else I can do to help. If you have other foods that you want to incorporate into your diet, as long as the calories stay the same, you'll be able to stay on track with your diet. If you want some suggestions, let me know which foods you are tired of and I'll see what other options I can suggest for you. I'd love to see what I can do to help you with your weight loss goals!

Thanks!

Meghan McCarron,MS,RD,LDN

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com