exercise tracker     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ava65

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: exercise tracker Reply with quote

I'm not sure what categories to use for Zumba or kickboxing. They do not really fit under any of the provided descriptions.
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1033

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ava,
Good for you for tracking your exercises! "Zumba and kickboxing" sounds like a really fun combination - how long have you been participating in each?

For Zumba, I'd choose "Aerobic dancing" from the cardiovascular dropdown menu in our Exercise Tracker. For kickboxing I'd go with TaeKwonDo from the sports dropdown menu.

I hope that helps! I'm always available to offer tips and advice for making the best use out of Diet.com and its tools.

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
KatySS

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people who begin taking Zumba used to hate exercising. Because they enjoy and look forward to their Zumba classes, it makes it much easier to stick with it. There is also a lot of variety involved in Zumba because of all the different dance styles used from merengue and salsa, to rumba and reggaeton.Personally i lost 20 pounds in time with Zumba and made a lot of new friends so i recommend it . Buy prozac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Under 25 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com