Exercise Routines for those suffering injuries     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeckySoars

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Exercise Routines for those suffering injuries Reply with quote

I have recently broken the 5th metatarsal in my right foot, as well as severely sprained my ankle. I can't work my lower body or do any cardio for 6 weeks. (I am a runner) I would like to see some workouts designed for those who are injured to help them maintain their fitness during recovery. Smile Smile Thanks for your help!
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1042

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Becky,
Sorry to hear about your injuries!! Ouch!

Good for you for wanting to remain active while you're injured! Your above suggestion is a great one, and one that we'll pass along to our fitness gurus.

Perhaps we'll be able to do a video series about maintaining activity levels when injured, in our Diet.com Videos!

Thanks for the suggestion - and check out our Diet.com Videos section for workouts and fitness ideas for your upper body and core. You can find the fitness videos under our FITNESS navigation tab up there ^^.

Thanks again! Here's to a speedy recovery!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
BeckySoars

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Bailey
Thanks for your reply! I am really enjoying the site and making use of all the wonderful tools! Have a blessed day!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think! Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com